Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm greedy!!!!

  I know this sounds bad, but it's not, I'm greedy about spending time with my family. I was coming home tonight from work and it was just starting to snow. I know the weather man said it will turn into rain, but he said that about last Saturday and we actually got a nice little amount of snow. So now I'm praying the cold stays and we get enough snow for a snow day!!!!

    I love snow days!!!!! The kids get off from school, so the teens are happy about that. Then Hubby might decide he doesn't want to deal with all the idiots between here and work on the way home, so he'll call in and we'll have a family day. Nothing like playing out in the snow, riding quads, pulling sleds (hey Redneck sledding isn't really that dangerous). Even the shoveling can be fun if you feel like being in a goofy mood.

     So I've got plenty of hot coco and little tiny marshmallows, enough sugar, flour and butter to make the house smell of cookies for days, so... Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

No comments: