Monday, November 9, 2009

Mtn Washmoore

   Seriously where does all this laundry come from?? I don't even do the oldest two's laundry and yet I do one or two loads a day at a minimum. Add to that the fact that in order to keep the electric bill down I'm using the Amish wash-line on the days that the sun shines and it feels like my whole life revolves around dirty clothes.


     I'm thinking there's got to be a better way... I liked the thought of disposable clothes, but... then they'd be filling up the landfills, so while it'd be nice for me, not so much for the Earth. Then I though maybe they could wash themselves, but that would mean some motorization and some type of structure so they'd be able to climb into the washer and dryer and fold themselves after they flip into the proper drawer which would probably mean some pretty uncomfortable clothes. I guess I could win the lottery and then hire someone to do my laundry, but then in order to win the lottery I'd have to actually play it and quite frankly I'd rather spend the $1 on a Take 5 bar (Hershey's equivalent to Heaven IMHO).

     So after considering all my options, I guess I'll just need to get up off the computer and put another load of clothes out on the line.

No comments: