Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm ready for warm weather

   I know I'm crap out of luck since I live in PA and the temperature is hovering around freezing right now, but I'm ready for warm weather all the same.
   I'm ready to plant my garden! I'm ready to walk outside and feel the dirt between my toes as I plant, weed and pick. I like winter, and usually I'm not so ready to get rid of it, but we've had snow twice in December, so we could have it once more in January and then bring on the sun and the 70 degrees!

   I'm also ready to go camping. I had thought we might be able to sneak south for Easter break, but it doens't look like that will pan out, so I'll have to settle for Mother's Day. Then June we'll take a week and then July our big family camping trip to Knobles!!! Lots of cousins, an aunt and uncle or two, we look forward to that one every year.


 So while it's still blustery outside I'll dream of warmer days to come. Of seeds and plants, of campfires and s'mores. Come one spring time!!

  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found ya Denise!!! I love winter, but am so looking forward to camping. I was hoping y'all would be heading south sometime soon.I owe you some family pictures :)

Jess