Friday, December 17, 2010

Look 3

 Of to Baby Girl's preschool carols and cookies this morning, so I decided to go with look number 3. Tried to get a picture at home of just me, but Little Man doesn't have a very steady hand. So just the one photo of me with Baby Girl.

   Today I went with the lilac color sweater tank under the olive color button down collared shirt. So a little Christmasy with the green, but not over done. Plus I think a sweater would have been a little too warm today with all those other parents/grandparents in the sanctuary. So glad I wasn't over dressed.

 And here's my outfit number 3 and my favorite little girl ever!! Oh and her little Santa dress, $4 JC Penny  clearance last year. 
  
    Now I just need to decide if I want to brave the cold and the crowds and hit Old Navy tomorrow for their scarfs for $1 sale. ???

1 comment:

Cathryn♥ said...

Tu-Tu cute! Both of your girlies look lovely!