Saturday, December 4, 2010

Looks 1 and 2

    I thought I'd post them together since I didn't get a chance to post look #1 from date night with hubby on Thursday night.
  Normally I'd just wear a v-neck sweater and call it a day. But I like the look of layers, so I'm trying to work them into my wardrobe.  ( I know, come into the 2000's already D!!)
     So I wore my periwinkle collared blouse under my eggplant v-neck sweater, not a drastic look to figure out, but it looked good and was comfy to wear.
    I wore this with jeans, but I'd also wear it with a black pencil skirt as well.

   Look #2 I thought was a hit, till I looked at the picture hubby has taken. Ehhh, not the best thing I've ever worn, but not the worst either. 

     I wore the short sleeve, collared navy blue blouse under the green sweater, I think I would have liked it better if I had long sleeves with a cuff to finish the look on the sleeve of the sweater.






  Well live and learn right?  

No comments: